Senior Support Analyst - 3rd Line Project & Support
An expanding organisation with a wide ranging business portfolio is looking for a passionate Senior Support Analyst to join their team and grow with the company.
This a great opportunity to join a progressive group, who utilise and explore the most up to date technologies to enhance the business capability.
The Senior Support Analyst position will suit someone who is passionate about technology who wants to work in an environment where ideas and suggestions are encouraged. Long term progression into a leadership position is achievable with this role.
The company are happy to look at a 2nd line support analyst with a genuine passion for technology who is looking to progress to their career.
The responsibilities of the Senior Support Analyst will include:
- Heavy involvement in new technical improvement projects across the business group.
- Provision of 3rd Party support, where required.
- Mentoring more junior members of staff and reinforcing support processes.
- Planning, implementing and installing new IT Systems.
- To take the lead on root cause analysis.
- To take a proactive approach to trends of problems and errors.
The Senior Support Analyst will have the following skills, attributes or experience:
- Experience of working with VOIP telephone systems.
- LAN and WAN management experience.
- Solid all-round infrastructure experience to include knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows Server and VM Ware.
- Knowledge of the companies Citrix environment.
- Experience of working with Sophos Anti-Virus.
- Experienced in good support processes / Service management- (ITiL preferred)
This will suit a Senior Support Analyst who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment for a company with a diverse portfolio and high profile customers.
The role of Senior Support Analyst is paying a salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience.