Senior System Administrator / Systems Lead
Location: Portsmouth, Fareham area
Salary: £45,000 to £60,000 + plus extensive benefits and great career prospects
Windows, Cloud, Azure, AWS, Agile
We are seeking a talented Senior Systems Administrator to take an influential role in a market leading and well-known digital ecommerce company in Hampshire. This is a great opportunity to have a major impact on the technical evolution of an established and profitable company.
This role is responsible for ensuring that IT delivery teams have suitable environments throughout the project delivery lifecycle. An important part of the role is to provide technical advice and implement industry best practices by positively researching change within the IT industry and championing technology that helps to drive positive change in accordance with company IT policies and strategy.
The Senior System Administrator / Lead will work closely with the QA Team, Development Leads, Project Managers, Change Lead, Release Team and Production Services who are recipients of the service and who also provide requirements, change requests and require incident and problem support.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience of systems support and administration
- Technical and / or team leadership experience is essential.
- Experience and Knowledge of supporting and maintaining an enterprise Network, including load balancers, firewalls, VPN, Cisco routers and switches
- Experience and Knowledge of supporting and maintaining various RDBMS systems, Including Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience with Cloud services, Azure / AWS
- Scripting with PowerShell or similar
- Ability to manage priorities within small team
- Experience of supporting and maintaining an e-commerce platform is highly desirable
- Must be an excellent communicator, able to work effectively across internal teams
Systems Architecture experience is highly desirable.
This is a great time to join the business during a period of rapid growth and technology transformation. If you value career progression, an exciting & challenging pipeline of work and somewhere where you can make an impact, get in touch asap.
Please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk