Senior Systems Support Engineer / System Administrator
Windows, Networking, Virtualization, Azure, Agile
Location: Fareham, Portsmouth area
We are seeking a talented Senior Systems Administrator to take an influential role in a market leading digital ecommerce company in Hampshire. This is a great opportunity to have a major impact on the technical evolution of an established and profitable company.
This role is responsible for ensuring that all IT Infrastructure and IT Applications are fit for purpose and maintain a high level of availability. An important part of the role is to provide technical advice and implement industry best practices by positively researching change within the IT industry and championing technology that helps to drive positive change in accordance with company IT policies and strategy.
The Senior System Administrator will work closely with internal technical teams including, Software and Production Services in helping drive relevant technical projects to completion.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience of Windows systems support and administration
- Experience and Knowledge of supporting and maintaining an enterprise Networking, LAN/WAN, load balancers, firewalls, VPN, Cisco routers, switches, etc.
- Experience and Virtualization and relevant technologies
- Experience with Cloud services, Azure / AWS
- Scripting with PowerShell or similar
- Ability to manage priorities within small team and lead project when required
- Experience of supporting and maintaining an e-commerce platform is highly desirable
This is a great time to join the business during a period of growth and internal technology transformation. The company offer competitive salary up to £58,000 + benefits and flexible working.
If you value career progression, an exciting & challenging pipeline of work and somewhere where you can make an impact, get in touch asap
All candidates applying much be eligible to work in the UK