Senior Systems Administrator - Redhill, Surrey - £60,000 - £70,000 per annum.
Senior Systems Administrator required by a market leading company located in Redhill, Surrey. Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Systems Administrator who has relevant experience working with Solaris Systems Administration to join their growing team.
- System administration of Unix and Linux Systems
- Maintaining an estate of Unix and Linux servers
- Create and maintain effective documentation of Unix & Linux systems, SAN systems, disk layout and configurations.
- Benchmarking applications on Unix and Linux systems
- Ensure effective overall system performance
- Provide 3rd Line Support
- Providing support to relevant departments
- Solaris 10 or 11 Systems Administration
Any experience of the following;
- Solaris Zones and LDOMs
- Solaris ZFS
- Sun/Oracle SPARC based hardware
- Red Hat Satellite Server
- Red Hat Logical Volume Manager
- Red Hat GlusterFS
- CentOS Spacewalk
- HP Blade hardware
- Sun/Oracle 6000 series storage
- Oracle/Pillar Axiom 600 series storage
- EMC VMAX3 series storage
- Oracle ZFS Appliance series storage
- EMC Datadomain storage
- Sun/Oracle StorageTek Tape Libraries
- Fibre channel networks/zoning (preferably Brocade)
- Veritas Cluster Server
- Veritas NetBackup
- Veritas Storage Foundation
- Centrify/AD Integration for Unix and Linux
- Unix Bourne & Korn Shell Scripting, Perl, AWK
If you are seeking a role of this nature please contact JoshKowalczyk@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765302.