Senior Systems Administrator
£35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We are seeking a talented Systems Administrator to work with a successful digital retail company based in Portsmouth. We have worked with the company for a number of years and highly recommend them as a business. From the working environment to the people and culture, the business is a great environment to work, progress and achieve. They are one of the largest digital retailers in the UK and a hugely success sports brand, employing over 1,000 staff.
They are looking for a Senior SysAdmin to manage and maintain IT services and network infrastructure across the business, implementing best practise and championing progression and growth of both technology and processes.
There will be a key focus on maintaining a high level of availability of services and minimising the risk of disrupting business continuity through system downtime.
- Proven success in a 3rd line infrastructure or Systems Administrator position
- Expertise across an Active Directory-based Wintel environment
- Good networking knowledge (load balancers, firewalls, VPN, Routers, Switches)
- Technical understanding and practical support of virtualised platforms (VMWare)
- Supporting messaging systems (Exchange and Office 365)
- Supporting storage arrays (Dell, HP, EMC)
This role will be based in the newly designed offices in Portsmouth which has excellent transportation links nearby. There is an excellent salary and benefits package on offer as well as the opportunity to join in on the sporting events that this company regularly hosts!