Senior Systems Administrator / Environments Lead
IAAS, Windows, IIS, .Net, MS SQL, Networks, VPN, Exchange, Office 365
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Environments Lead and/or Systems Administrator to take an influential role in a market leading and well known digital retail company, head office based near Portsmouth, Cosham & Port Solent.
This is a great opportunity to have a major impact on the technical evolution of an established and profitable company.
This role leads the environments team who are responsible for ensuring that IT delivery teams have suitable environments throughout the delivery lifecycle. An important part of the role is to provide technical advice and implement industry best practices by positively researching change within the IT industry and championing technology that helps to drive positive change in accordance with company IT policies and strategy
The Environment Lead needs a strong working relationship with the QA Team, Development Leads, Project Managers, Small Change Lead, Release Team and Production Services who are recipients of the service and who also provide requirements, change requests and require incident and problem support.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience and Knowledge of supporting and maintaining IAAS
- Experience and Knowledge of supporting and maintaining an e-commerce platform including Windows, IIS, .Net framework, Certificate management etc.
- Experience and Knowledge of supporting and maintaining an enterprise Network, including load balancers, firewalls, VPN, Cisco routers and switches.
- Experience supporting messaging systems such as Exchange and Office 365
- Ability to manage priorities within small team
- Experience and Knowledge of supporting and maintaining various RDBMS systems, Including Oracle and SQL Server.
This is a great time to join the business during a period of rapid growth and technology transformation.
If you value career progression, an exciting & challenging pipeline of work and somewhere where you can make an impact, get in touch asap
Location: Cosham, near Portsmouth, Havant, Fareham. Hampshire.
Saalry: £38,000 to £45,000 + bonus, pension, extensive lifestyle benefits and great career prospects
Please send your CV to PaulGrace@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765284