Senior Agile Project Manager
Software, SaaS, Product Management, SCRUM
Circa £50,000 to £65,000 + comprehensive benefits
An exciting new opportunity for Senior Project Manager to join a market leading SaaS company providing innovative Software solutions to a global client base. The role offers scope for progression and to opportunity to be involved with a growing team and an exciting product.
Experience of the full project lifecycle and the ability to work autonomously across product teams is essential. The role is software delivery focussed, scoping and implementing effective Software Platforms and Applications to external customers following Agile processes, the projects will range in size and the environment is very collaborative.
The business offers excellent scope for progression, the opportunity to work with a talented team on exciting products and great benefits, including flexible working and bonus.
The key accountabilities will include:
- To define and successfully implement software projects
- To provide leadership to delivery teams (Software developers, Product Managers)
- To identify and implement Agile process improvements
- To promote Client satisfaction through professional delivery of effective software
- Involvement in Software Quality Assurance where required
- 3-4 years+ IT Project Management
- Effective in managing software development projects
- Agile project leadership or implementation experience is essential
- Basic technical knowledge, the ability to interact with Software Developers and Testers
- Experience of internal and external stakeholder management
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, the ability to work automatously
- A proactive mindset towards project leadership and delivery
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please apply to this advert, contact me via LinkedIn or our Website. Paul Grace, Spectrum IT
All applicants should have eligibility to work in the UK