Senior Test Analyst - QA Lead
Test Automation, Selenium, Cucumber, Java, C#, BDD, SAP, Agile
A great opportunity for an experienced Test Engineer / Test Lead to make a positive impact on the company's Test and Quality Assurance processes. The established SaaS company based in Hampshire are experiencing a period of growth and investment offering scope for progression and involvement in new technology.
The business are highly collaborative, with a number of core development and QA teams based from their office in Hampshire. The Senior Test Engineer / QA Lead will support the development and release teams through the full project lifecycle following Agile processes. The key technical skills are based around Web testing and Automation so experience in a similar environment is essential.
Essential Skills and Experience:
At least 3 years of commercial experience in Automation testing, with demonstrable skills in following areas:
- Automation testing experience using Selenium or SpecFlow
- OOP skills with Java, C#, etc
- Commercial experience of working in Agile teams, SCRUM or Kanban
- Experience with Jira or Confluence
- Ability to communicate effectively with developers and senior business stakeholders to define requirements
- Software development background
- Commercial team lead experience
- Degree educated, Computer Science or similar
Salary based on experience from £40,000 - £55,000.
The company are based near Southampton, Winchester, Fareham, Basingstoke and offer an excellent benefits package, training and great career prospects.
Please apply to this advert or contact Paul Grace at Spectrum IT Recruitment - You'll find me on LinkedIn and through our company website.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK