A market leading who have been voted "a Great Place to Work" for the past 11 years are requiring a Senior Test Engineer to join their team to help develop innovating new features that will help shape the future of the business.
This is a great opportunity for a test engineer to take a bit more responsibility with their day to day tasks. As well as making a huge impact to the business by developing new features, you'll also be tasked with mentoring more junior members of the team.
The role of Senior Test Engineer is paying up to £55,000 and comes with a wide range of benefits including: 29 days holiday, team socials, Hackathons, Interest free travel loans, subsidized private healthcare and more!
The role of Senior Test Engineer:
- Take part in standups and backlog refinement
- Pairing and mentoring developers with the basics of manual testing
- Carrying out exploratory testing on new features
- Pair and mentor developers and testers to write reliable automation tests
The Senior Test Engineer will have the following:
- Experience mentoring others
- Automation and manual experience
- Working with BDD's
- C# / Java / Cucumber / Selenium
- Git / Jira / TeamCity / Jenkins
To apply for the role of Senior Test Engineer, please send your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294