Software Automation Test Engineer - SpecFlow, Selenium, C#, BDD, Agile
£40,000 to £50,000 + 10% bonus, pension & great benefits
A great opportunity for an experienced Test Engineer to join an established digital services company based in Cosham, Portsmouth, Hampshire.
The purpose of the role is to develop and maintain test automation with the goal of protecting live production services from technical changes. The Senior Test Automation Engineer will support the development and release team in automating changes both at the release and development change level.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
At least 3 years of industry experience in the field of test automation, with demonstrable skills in following areas:
- Great test automation testing skills, ideally in C#
- Great exploratory testing ability
- Good experience of working in Agile teams
- Ability to collaborate directly with developers and business stakeholders to define requirements
- Experience of BDD approaches to software development
- Knowledge of cucumber and the gherkin syntax
The company offer a competitive salary based on experience plus; 10% bonus, flexible working, pension, training and great career prospects.
Hit apply or contact Paul Grace at Spectrum IT Recruitment - You'll find me on LinkedIN and through our company website.