Senior Test Engineer / Test Lead (Software)
Senior Software Test Engineer required by a niche software company based in Fareham. Working for a company who are the independent global provider of data driven systems in this particular market ensuring they offer an excellent bespoke service to develop long term partnerships with their customers. As a Senior member of the team you will help define, design and implement the test strategy both manually and automated. You will be required to support and lead the automated tester.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing.
- Integrate test suites into the test management system and customer test harness
- Version Control and Configuration Management
- Results Tracking and Reporting
- Prepare Test Plans, Budgets and Schedules
- Ideally you would have set up a testing strategy before
- ISEB Qualification in Software Testing
- Strong software testing methodology and system development lifecycle (Agile a V Model)
- Experience using VSTS, JIRA or similar
- Writing test cases and strategies
- Experience managing a small testing team or mentoring other more junior testers
- Unit, Integration, Performance, Functional and User Acceptance Testing
- Experience running and installing a SQL Server or Oracle Database
- Experience with Virtualisation technology
- Experience of testing Web Applications
You must be willing to travel and work abroad for periods of time for the completion of activities related to the Job Holders role, as required.
If you have the relevant skills please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765804.