A Senior UX Designer is required by a business going through an exciting period of growth.
As part of a talent product team, you will create engaging solutions for thousands of business users of their software and millions of online customers.
As Senior UX Designer you will:
- Map user experience for customers and products.
- Identify design problems and provide solutions.
- Create sketches, storyboards, wireframes, clickable prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups
- Make strategic design and user experience decisions
- Present UX and UI solutions to internal teams and customers
- Deliver well communicated designs to the scrum delivery teams
- Evolve and maintain a good UX Design best practice and style guide
- Practicing and advocating user centered design practices
- Practicing and advocating an agile working environment
- Mentor and coach a team of high performing designers
The successful Senior UX Designer will have solid experience in a similar role and will also be able to provide a portfolio of their work.
This role can be fully remote will occasional visits to client sites when required or can work of their impressive East Hampshire or London office.
This Senior UX Designer role is paying up to £60,000 depending on experience plus 25 days holiday, Pension, Private Healthcare.
Apply now or to find out more please contact Chris Lynes at Spectrum IT Recruitment.