Senior UX Designer - Agile - London
Salary based on experience up to £55,000+ benefits + flexible working
A great opportunity for an experienced UX Designer to lead the company's UX and Visual Design. The role will work alongside other parts of the business in helping shape the UX strategy, working to Agile processes in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Senior UX Designer who is passionate about improving the user experience. You'll be creating engaging digital experiences that are loved by our broad range of customers in a collaborative Agile environment.
The UX Designer, in collaboration with the Product team, will research and understand user problems by developing and crafting user personas, goal and task analysis, user scenarios, conceptual sketches, wireframes and prototypes.
Knowledge skills and experience;
- An experienced UX Designer with a solid understanding of UX best practice and web standards, and who has experience working in an Agile project environment (2-3 years+).
- We are looking for self-motivated, creative people with strong communications skills that can drive real change for our customers with the ability to work automatously.
Do you have?
- 3+ years previous experience in a UX role.
- Experience of responsive web design
- Ability to present research findings and illustrate innovative solutions
- A passion for usability and accessibility standards
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Axure/Adobe XD/Sketch/Pen and Paper, etc
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of working in an Agile, SCRUM environment
What's in it for you?
- A genuine opportunity to influence the company's UX and make the role your own.
- A great working environment, a digital culture and a fantastic company brand
- Competitive Salary, company benefits, and a rewarding and friendly working culture
If you have the experience and enthusiasm, the creative flair and persona to achieve we would love to hear from you
Please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn for more information.