Senior UX Designer - UX Leadership, Client facing
Hampshire: Basingstoke, Farnborough area
An experienced UX Designer / Digital UX Lead is required for a high-tech software company based in Hampshire. Our client is a leading SaaS provider and requires an experienced UX designer to join an established IT Product team. The company have always been focussed on UX and this role will take ownership of leading the UX internally whilst working closely with external users.
Required Experience & Responsibilities:
- Commercial experience in a UX role, ideally with previous experience of leading UX process and design
- Engaging with external users / customers to fully understand their UX requirements
- Must be an excellent communicator an able to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Able to demonstrate effective UX design processes and best practice
- Use of appropriate user experience tools including storyboarding
- Strong Prototyping and wireframing skills
- Visual design using Adobe suite, Visio, Sketch or similar
- Experience in UI development / HTML, CSS and happy collaborating with the internal development team
- Creative flair and genuine passion for UX and UX Design
The ability to showcase a strong portfolio of work is highly desirable.
The salary is £45-£60k based on experience and the company can offer an excellent working environment, scope for growth, new product work and the opportunity to make the role you own.
If you are keen to discuss the full details please apply to this advert of contact me via LinkedIn, Paul Grace, SpectrumIT