Senior UX / Web Designer - London
Salary based on experience up to £55,000+ benefits + flexible working
A great opportunity for an experienced UX Designer to take ownership of the company's UX and Visual Web Design. The role will work alongside other parts of the IT Software business in helping shape the user experience, user research and overall UX strategy.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Senior UX Designer who is passionate about innovative design and improving the user experience. You'll be working across the full UX lifecycle creating engaging digital experiences in a collaborative Agile environment.
The UX Designer will research and understand user problems by developing and crafting user personas, user scenarios, conceptual sketches, wireframes and prototypes. You will take these from conception to release and work with senior management in overseeing the UX strategy across the business.
- An experienced UX Designer with a solid understanding of UX best practice and web standards, and who has experience working in an Agile project environment (2-3 years+)
- Self-motivated and creative with strong communications skills that can drive real change
- The ability to work automatously and a strong portfolio
- 3+ years previous experience in a UX / Web Design role
- A passion for UX and drive to progress and make the role their own
- Experience of responsive web design
- Ability to present research findings and illustrate innovative solutions
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Axure/Adobe XD/Sketch/Pen and Paper, etc
What's in it for you?
- A genuine opportunity to influence the company's UX and make the role your own
- A great working environment, company culture and company brand
- Competitive Salary, benefits, and flexible working
If you have the experience and persona to achieve this, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply to this advert or contact me via our Website or LinkedIn for more information.