Senior UX Designer
Are you an experienced UX designer with big vision & enthusiasm for creating the user centric design? Are looking for a fresh challenge with a great company?
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Senior UX Designer who is passionate about improving the user experience. We're looking for someone who approaches work with curiosity and a high degree of attention to detail.
What will you be doing?
You'll be creating engaging digital experiences that are loved by our customers and deliver real business growth. The role will see you working in a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment, to research and understand user problems by developing and crafting user personas, goal and task analysis, user scenarios, conceptual sketches, wireframes and prototypes
Knowledge skills and experience
- We are looking for a UX Designer with a solid understanding of UX best practice and web standards, and who has experience working in an Agile project environment.
- We are looking for self-motivated, creative people with strong communications skills that can drive real change for our customers.
Do you have?
- 3+ years previous experience in a UX role.
- Experience of responsive web design
- Ability to present research findings and illustrate innovative solutions
- A passion for usability and accessibility standards
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Axure/Adobe XD/InVision/Marvel etc
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of various user-centric research methods
- Experience of refining solutions through testing and iteration.
Whats in it for you?
- A great working environment, large & modern fully kitted offices, a digital culture and a fantastic company brand
- Competitve Salary, wide reaching company benefits, a rewarding and friendly working culture
If you have the experience and enthusiasm, the creative flair and persona to achieve we would love to hear from you
Apply now, send your CV to PaulGrace@SpectrumIT.co.uk