Senior UX/UI Designer - Mobile Apps
Horsham - West Sussex
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + benefits
An experienced UX/UI designer is required for a high-tech software company based in Horsham, West Sussex. Our client is currently experiencing high levels of growth and looking to add an additional Senior UX/UI designer to join the team to develop exciting mobile applications that engage with their end users/customers. The company prides itself working with the latest cutting-edge technologies and is looking for someone that is enthusiastic to offer valuable create insight to the product range. The Successful Senior UX/UI designer is likely to have the following experience:
- Requirements gathering for the organisations end users/partners to develop the mobile app experience.
- Responsible for the navigation, user-flows, experience architecture and interaction designs that effectively and directly solve the customer's needs.
- Identifying the need for user research and managing the research process, front-end analysis, interviewing, focus groups and requirements gathering.
- Use of appropriate user experience tools including storyboarding, scenario development, high-level use case definition, user and task analysis to capture and develop user requirements and integrate elements into user interaction designs.
- Work in collaboration with UI Designer to create, evaluate and modify prototypes to support development process
- Experience in UI/UX and modern design disciplines.
- Design pages and screens for web and native app projects
- Produce assets required for websites and applications
- Research and testing as part of the design process.
- Creative flair and attention to detail
Our client is based in a rural location, so it is essential that you have access to your own vehicle for commuting purposes.
If you are seeking role where you will pay a pivotal part and make a difference to an organisations software product offerings then please send your CV to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289.