Senior Unity Developer required to join a highly progressive game development company based from their head office in central Bristol.
You will be working on a ground breaking project, working with on a product recognised throughout the world, developing a new, cutting edge augmented reality experience as part of a wider immersive storytelling offering. Working through out the full project / development lifecycle you will working in a senior role alongside a talented team of developers and designers
Ideally my client would be looking for someone who has:
- A project mentality; always be questioning how the product could be improved, ensuring our work is focused on the agreed outcomes, the project vision and purpose.
- You should be comfortable with all stages of the project life cycle, from creative concepting, to initial experimentation and requirements gathering through to delivery and support
- You should be used to working on large projects: prioritising work streams, working across different media, working efficiently and managing your own time, presenting in meetings, fleshing out concepts, working alongside others effectively, and liaising with our large extended team to bring everything to fruition to your own exacting standards.
- Flexible and open to direction and iteration
- Familiar with fast prototyping (white boxing) for testing
- Ability to communicate and work with other artists, other developers & designers in a dynamic team environment
- Willing to help others and ask for help where needed
- Prepared to learn new tools during production
- Proactive and ready to share information and assets
- 3 years + industry experience minimum.
- Ability to develop apps for Android and iOS.
- Experience with working with technical artists using 3D assets pipeline when importing into various programs. e.g Unity 3D
- Experience in developing multiplayer games, with an understanding of network play.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work alongside and mentor junior developers.
- Experience at working in project-managed teams.
- Familiarity with fast prototyping (white boxing) for testing
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a company that would be able to offer the right candidate a unique opportunity to work on cutting edge technology, on a platform that allows the user to influence how their own experience unfolds.