Senior Verification Engineer required by a successful and exciting high-tech company located in Southampton. Due to an ever increasing workload the company is looking to hire an additional skilled Senior Verification Engineer for their existing, highly skilled software engineering team.
The successful Senior Verification Engineer is likely to have a relevant degree in Electronic Engineering or similar subject and proven commercial experience in an verification role. The Senior Verification Engineer will play a crucial role in the development of cutting edge products in a high-tech R&D type environment.
- Key experience
- Standardised verification methodologies
- EDA tools for simulation and synthesis
- Software interfacing and compilation
- Experience of generating and using scripting languages for automation
- Experience in any of the following areas would be advantageous, but is not essential;
- Verification experience with DRAM, PCIe and multiple clock domains
- Knowledge of verification for wireless signal processing
- Knowledge of communications signal processing algorithms
- Appreciation of mobile communications systems
- Understanding of telecoms and/or semiconductor industries
This is an opportunity to have an input into an exciting and high-tech company as part of a highly skilled team developing cutting edge products. The company offers a competitive salary, modern office environment with flexible hours and options for remote working. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature please contact email@example.com or call 02380765291