Senior Voice Engineer (Telephony / Open Source / AWS)
A leading technology provider are looking for a Senior Voice Engineer to join their organisation at an exciting time for the business.
The successful Senior Voice Engineer will have a passion for technology and strong Open Source experience will be beneficial.
The Senior Voice Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience of SIP, RTP and VoIP related protocols or a desire to increase knowledge in these areas.
- Understanding of Open Source Solutions for SIP base telephony.
- Knowledge of network analysers - Wireshark preferable.
- Strong knowledge of WAN IP connectivity products and solutions.
- Experience of using Linux based tools / Linux command line management.
- Software Development experience with C++ / C / Python Programming - desirable.
- An interest or experience in Amazon Web Service (AWS) products.
- Awareness of call centre operations and technologies - desirable.
- Understanding of legacy telephony technology - desirable.
- Willingness to learn CHEF, Docker and Microservices.
The responsibilities of the Senior Voice Engineer will include:
- Contributing to the development and improvement of the voice network and its architecture.
- To work closely with development and operations teams to improve service and functionality.
- Automate and streamlining where possible.
- Support and mentorship of colleagues.
- Provide strong analyitcal skills to problem solve and troubleshoot.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org