A well-established international organisation based in Fareham is seeking a Senior .net Developer to join a busy and growing development team working on a wide range of products for the aviation, maintenance and medical industries.
The Senior .net Developer's responsibilities will include:
- Develop a wide range of complex web and desktop-based solutions
- Work closely with software project and QA teams to ensure product are meeting the required standards
- Help manage the implementation of all new applications
The successful Senior .net Developer will have the following skills and experience;
- C# and .Net
- Object Orientated Programming (OOP) and service orientated application development
- Design patterns
- Solid principles
- Ability to understand and navigate existing code
The role of Senior .net Developer is paying up to £60,000 plus 25 days holiday, life cover and more.
To apply for this Senior .net Developer role please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805