An international organisation based in Basingstoke has an urgent requirement for a Service Delivery Manager to manage their support function.
This is a new position within the company and is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to come and make the role their own.
The Service Delivery Manager's role:
- Oversee all Service Desk functions and ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of IT services, support projects and to coordinate the resources required to meet the delivery requirements.
- Plan, design and analyses the organisation's service desk according to best practices, while ensuring high levels of customer service quality and availability.
- Develop, implement, and oversee policies and procedures to ensure consistent service levels and quick resolutions.
- Develop Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify and/or procure Service Desk (ITSM) software.
- Manage the processing of incoming issues to the Service Desk to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user needs.
The successful Service Delivery Manager will have:
- Experience working in an environment supporting SAP deployment
- ITSM Tooling
- Strong technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, including Windows, Citrix etc.
- Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards, including cloud technologies.
- Extensive application support experience with Office 365 suite.
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning and development.
- Strong understanding of project management principles.
- Experience of working in a multi-sited, multi time zone, multi lingual organisation would be advantageous.
- Ability to create, develop & maintain tactical relationships between the business and IT.
- ITIL certification(s)
This Service Delivery Manager role is paying up to £50,000 depending on experience with benefits including 23 days holiday, Pension, Life Assurance, Healthcare, Free car parking and more.
To apply please forward your CV to TomStickler@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294