Service Desk Analyst (2nd / 3rd Line) - MoD
Dynamic Team, Diverse Work, Great investment in Tech & Training
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Service Desk Analyst to work with a large and globally recognised MoD services company.
Based within their Marlow, Bucks offices you will join an established and talented technical support team providing support to a range of internal and field based service operatives in a fast moving and dynamic team environment.
The work is challenging, interesting and very diverse creating an exciting place to work where two days are never the same.
You can expect a structured career path with ample training and personal development opportunities to keep you at the top of your profession. The company are big investors in people and want to maintain high levels of performance within the company and the team, a result is great investment in new technology and ensuring the company is on the pulse of tech innovation.
We are looking for experienced engineers with 3+ year's experience of working in a challenging service desk environment.
You will be able to demonstrate a depth of knowledge across the following platforms and infrastructure:
- MS Windows 7/10 and MS Office 2010/2013/2016
- Administrative knowledge of MS Server 2012, 2016
- Cloud Technologies O365 / M365
- Virtual Technologies - VMWare, ESXi)
- Good understanding of networking concepts & technologies
- ITIL foundation is desirable
- Exemplary communication skills
- Enthusiasm for IT support and providing high quality customer service
- A strong aptitude to learn and a willingness to be adaptable to change
- Excellent organisational skills
You will be working for a British MoD client and will require a low level of security clearance - this is obtainable with 5 years consecutive UK residency or with a British Passport.
The company offers a competitive salary, great benefits, lots of training and the opportunity to improve and progress.
Interviews are taking place in December 2019 so please apply ASAP !