Exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join a busy Service Desk team support the company's internal customers based in Knutsford, Cheshire.
You will provide efficient, professional and proactive IT Support for the internal customers acting as the first point of contact and troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving problems.
My client is looking for someone who has good technical knowledge in a 1st/2nd line service desk role, has excellent customer services skills whilst meeting agreed service level agreements. In this role you will also be required to:
- Act as a single point of contact for IT related queries
- Install, order & configure IT equipment
- Create new user accounts
- Managing active directory groups
- Managing incidents and requests from start to finish
- Meeting company SLA's
Experience in the following is required:
- Experience working on a service desk/1st 2nd line support role
- Active Directory
- Creating user accounts
- Windows Server
This is an opportunity to join a growing company who offer training and development opportunities and a team working environment. If you're interested in a role of this nature then please contact JoshKowalczyk@spectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765302.