Service Desk Team Leader is required to join a highly progressive IT company, whose focus is on IT security, from their head office based in Farnborough.
The role of Service Desk Supervisor will involve being responsible for supervising internal technical support, but will mainly be focussed on supervising and providing high level support to their cloud services and on premise customers. This role will involve managing a small team of IT Support staff but you will also be expected to be hands on where required along with being customer facing from time to time.
The ideal candidate for the Service Desk Team Leader role will be working within a similar role at the moment and if possible have some experience in IT Security.
You will have:
- Experience lead a small team of IT Support personnel
- Experience of SLA's & KPI's
- Proactive approach and strong organisational skills
- Good experience within IT Infrastructure
- Experience within IT Security such as email security and web security would be highly beneficial.
As you will be leading a small team and be liaising with their customer base then your communication skills, both written and verbal, must be very strong.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and progressive company who would be able to offer a strong benefits package along with further opportunities for growth and training.