A busy Logistics company have a vacancy within the IT department located in Southampton for a SharePoint Administrator.
The SharePoint Administrator will also administer SCCM supporting multiple companies\sites across the UK. This position will offer a chance to progress your skills and add value within a varied IT environment.
- With a huge range of projects and upgrades etc in the pipeline the role of SharePoint Administrator will include;
- Supporting the Helpdesk \ IT Analyst team
- Maintaining and upgrading the existing Server and Network Infrastructure
- Maintaining and developing security policies
- Participating in projects as the IT technical lead
- Project managing technical projects
- Identifying, investigating and introducing new technology to improve productivity
The successful SharePoint Administrator should have in depth knowledge in the below areas:
- Experienced SharePoint administration.
- Experienced SCCM Administration, all areas.
- Active Directory - GPO and Administration.
- Experienced Microsoft windows 7 upwards and server2008 upwards, installation, configuration and administration.
- Virtualisation Technologies
- Firewall configuration and management.
- Exposure to Database technologies.
- General knowledge of PowerShell.
The successful Senior SharePoint Administrator should have good logical troubleshooting skills and be a cohesive team player, committed to providing the highest professional standards in IT.
The role is paying £34,000 - £39,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
To apply please forward your CV to JakeDare@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Jake on 02380 765 292