SharePoint Developer - SharePoint SME
South East / London + Remote working options
A fantastic opportunity for an Senior SharePoint professional to join a successful and growing organisation with sites across the UK and US with a very exciting future.
An experienced SharePoint Developer is required to work for a leading Digital business going through a period of investment. The SharePoint Developer will join an established team and will be involved in developing a new management solution through the full implementation life cycle.
The role can offer remote working with the ideal ratio being 2 days a week in the offices, however flexibility can be offered.
- Play a key role in implementing a new Management System in SharePoint
- Provide Support and Training for the SharePoint solutions both internally and externally
- Build bespoke SharePoint solutions based on client requirements
- Look to improve service delivery
- Strong commercial development experience with SharePoint
- Commercial experience of leading projects or training team members
- Full cycle SharePoint implementation experience is preferred
- SharePoint online
- Understanding of Agile processes
- Excellent communicator, able to work as part of a team
- Experience with O365 and Azure are desirable
- The company can offer scope for progression, Greenfield project work, an excellent company culture, healthy work life balance and a competitive benefits package.
- The salary is up to £60k based on experience + benefits and bonus
- The company can support remote interviewing and onboarding in the current climate
Please apply to this advert contact me via LinkedIn to discuss the full details. Paul Grace, Spectrum IT.