Shipping API Integration Specialist
We are currently recruiting for a growing SME business who specialise in the supply of printing systems local to the Farnham area, who are looking for a Shipping API Integration Specialist to join their organisation.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in either shipping or API Integration to develop their career and fully immerse themselves in a crucial role within the business and help them develop and grow.
As a Shipping API Integration Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Implementing API process to onboard and manage shipping carriers
- Support the IT team in supporting new shipping integrations on various flatforms
- Take ownership of the shipping integrations and provide updated shipping information
- Become an expert in Order Management Systems
- Manage all shipping related documents, keeping them updated and organised in an effective manner
- Resolve any issues that may arise regarding shipped orders in an effective and timely manner
- Work across multiple shipping service providers, analysing and optimising the process and cost
- Work with B2B customers globally to resolve issues and map new shipping services
- Assisting the ecommerce team in implementing new shipping rules
The Shipping API Integration Specialist will have:
- At least 1-2 years' experience with API Implementation (REST / SOAP API's)
- Experience managing multiple small/medium projects
- Experience working within a shipping environment/industry (Desired)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Applications, Logistics or related discipline
- Experience working with various shipping platforms (Ship Station) (Desired)
- High level attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and able to reprioritise when appropriate
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and working to tight deadlines
The role of Shipping API Integration Specialist is offering a salary up to £30,000, plus benefits.
To apply for the role of Shipping API Integration Specialist please send your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call and speak to Cameron on 02380 765301