Social Media Manager
Salary dependent on experience
Since launching in late 2016, we have become the fastest-growing marketplace in the world and plan for rapid expansion into 140 countries by 2023, including over 40 countries this calendar year (2020).
We're seeking a Social Media Manager to join our friendly and fast-paced team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person with plenty of room to progress.
As our Social Media Manager, you will support our marketing team to continue delivering growth and maximising the potential available from our social media channels.
You will be confident in working both independently and as part of our team of marketing experts, web developers, content writers, account managers and our support team, reporting.
As a successful Social Media Manager, you'll be expected to:
- Have extensive experience growing a brand across social media channels.
- Be familiar with all social media channels for both B2B and B2C audiences, from LinkedIn through to Instagram.
- Have experience creating thorough content plans, paired with the ability to be reactive, on the ball and engage with our audience.
- Analyse and report on the growth of our social media channels.
- Create exciting, engaging posts to drive awareness and engagement of our amazing company and increase conversions, then sponsoring posts where appropriate to ensure maximum impact.
- Be proficient using social media tools, such as BuzzSumo, Hootsuite or similar.
- Always think big, we are looking for creative viral content. Nothing is off limits.
- Annual performance pay rises and bonus scheme
- The opportunity to progress your career
- The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK
- Daily fresh fruit, coffee and tea are included
Could you be an integral part of our team to drive our business forward? If so, we want to hear from you!
In return, we will offer you a rewarding salary, a great working environment and the opportunity to progress in one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK.
If you want to work for this amazing company please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.