C#, SQL, Agile
Do you want to be a pivotal part of the software architecture for a company who have been around for over 40 years and process over 100 million transactions across 5 countries yearly. Do you want to work for a company who show proven commitment to their employees by continued personal development, Bonus Incentives, Employee Assistance, Pension, Life Cover from day 1, Health Scheme, Financial Advice, Counselling, Health & Wellbeing assistance with table tennis, a pool table, relaxed break out areas, car charging stations and flexible start and finish times plus Community and Social Events including regular Hackathons!
You will be a key addition to the team that leads the technical design and delivery of software projects within the company. You will have the ability and passion to develop new solutions and influence the maintenance of solutions for both internal and external stakeholders.
Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- To have experience working across an Agile SCRUM SDLC.
- The ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Development Experience / Knowledge - .Net, C#, SQL - MS Tech stack
- Creating for software features based upon the high-level designs of our solution architects.
- Owning individual functional requirements, working to refine and deliver the best technical solution for the required functionality.
- Be responsible for delivering technical functionality within large projects based upon the high-level designs prepared by the solution architects.
- Work closely with the software delivery teams to deliver robust functionality based upon the high-level design.
- Be responsible for the integrity of the technical solutions delivered to our customers.
- Create high level designs for smaller, more discreet pieces of desired functionality.
- Analyse technical and business feedback to propose alternative technical solutions.
- Resolve technical problems as they arise.
- Inform various stakeholders about any risks with technical solutions.
- Assess the business impact that technical choices have.
- Continually research current and emerging technologies, proposing changes where appropriate.
If you have the relevant skills send your CV to email@example.com or contact me on www.linkedin.com/in/lesleyamorgan