Software Architect - OOP
Up to 70k + benefits & 2 days per week remote working (Portsmouth area)
My Client is a fast growing software specialist in the Portsmouth area. They have an excellent opportunity to join the team and help be a part of their innovative solution that keeps businesses critical systems flowing for customers across the world.
As they continue to grow, they recognise the need to update development teams to the most modern and slick working practices. As part of this they are looking to hire a software Architect. The ideal person will have come from a development background and will be experienced in designing systems/features and laying out a development road map for projects.
- Creating specifications & design documents offering architectural blueprints for development
- Writing technical specifications including use cases, formal specifications, flow diagrams, and testing requirements
- Experience with software architecture tools E.G. MindMapping, Archimate, UML Diagrams
- Experience with the Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Google's Angular Framework.
- Cloud experience with AWS, GCP, and/or Azure
- Background in engineering client-to-server communications using RESTful APIs
To apply for this position please send your CV to SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 304.
Please note all applicants must be UK based and posses full right to work in the UK without visa sponsorship.