Software Architect - £55,000 - £65,000 - Poole
Software Architect required by an established, leading technology company located in Poole, Dorset. My client are looking to add an enthusiastic Software Architect to their existing team developing innovative software solutions for varied systems.
The successful Software Architect will work as part of highly skilled team in a complex, stimulating environment working on varied projects. The successful Software Architect will be responsible for the technical design of multiple product areas and will coach developers whilst making sure the software is delivered correctly.
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture patterns and principles
- Have proven experience building highly available, reliable cloud solutions
- Ability to lead teams and architectures through stages of change
- C#, .NET
- Experienced with current design patterns and principles such as 12 factor app, SOLID
- Docker orchestration tools; Kubernetes, Helm, Tiller
- Work with the team of Global architects to help develop guidelines for products around the world.
- Working within guidelines, determine system architecture and design options for products that you have responsibility for.
- To be able to create, lead and review system design documentation and test processes
- Advise and support the development and test teams
- Provide technical leadership of core products
- Resolve technical issues arising during the project lifecycle and after release
- Provide technical sales support for new sales opportunities or initiatives
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk