Azure, .Net Core, SQL
Microsoft Gold Partner
£50,000 to £65,000 + great benefits and career prospects
This is a company that values innovation and using modern tech and process to create great software. There is a culture of support, creativity and working as a team to solve complex software queries.
As part of the company evolution and product diversification they are looking to introduce a range of ecommerce functionality into their suite of products creating a vast amount of development delivered to client specification.
The Software Architect will need to plan, design and redesign their software architecture to ensure that a platform operates as expected to help reach product launch, and beyond.
A summary of the key skills required:
- A proven track record of scaling SaaS products in eCommerce.
- Experience in programming, software architecture and Microsoft web-technology stack (Azure, .NET Core, MSSQL, JS).
- Experience working with multiple teams including developers, product managers, UX designers, technical project managers, business analysts.
- Multitasker, comfortable with working on multiple projects.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of engineering practices, techniques and procedures.
- Experience of leading and managing structural engineering design projects.
- Experience in Agile.
You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Daniel through LinkedIN and our company website