Design Software to keep us little people safe!
If I was a Software Architect I would sleep well at night knowing the solutions I help to design and build play a key role in supporting our emergency services and improving the public safety of millions of people. Thats worth getting out of bed for!
If you are a Software Architect or a Software Developer working in a solutions design capacity then I would like to speak with you. You could join an established and innovative technology company that can leverage your expertise to build next generation software to protect the public.
The company is a global software and technology specialist with an amazing track record of solutions engineering in some of the most mission critical public environments, from the cabinet office to the streets of London, Paris & New York.
Software Architect / Developer - C#, Visual Studios, Messaging Communications
We are seeking a talented Software Architect & Developer with expert knowledge of C#, Visual Studios.
This is a newly created role due to company expansion and new customer projects.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Solid hands on experience of development in C# using Visual Studio
- Proven track record of breaking down complex market requirements into secure, scalable and resilient system designs
- Solid experience creating maintainable code using source control solutions like GIT or TFS
- Experience of developing software that deals with Real-time messaging communications / telephony systems
- implementations would be highly beneficial
- Working within multidisciplinary teams
Nice to have
- Understanding of the principles of networking
- Experience of re-architecting systems to utilise new technological advances
- Agile Development Environment
- Relational Database Design
- Experience with VoIP based telephony system (CISCO CuCM, Avaya, Alcatel or similar)
Location: Southampton Area, near Whiteley, Hedge End, Botley, Eastleigh.
If you have a CV please hit apply. If you dont please contact me through LinkedIN, email LesleyMorgan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765804.