Software Architect - C#, .Net, .Net Core, OOP, Web API, CI/CD
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Software Architect to play an influential role in the design and build of software solutions on behalf of high-profile retail customers throughout Europe.
The company offers an exciting range of projects with a broad range of solutions. The work is project and product based and solutions are enterprise level giving a great scope of challenging work, problem solving opportunities and the need for creative thinking.
In this role you will provide architecture and solutions design alongside a talented software development team. You will influence technology roadmap, strategy and tech decisions from high level tech designs to ground level delivery. Using your expertise in C#, .Net and broader open source technology you will be able to drive high performance and high-quality solutions development.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing software company with strong ambitions and to bring your own skills and ideas to make a real impact.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE - NOT ALL ESSENTIAL
- Demonstratable experience of Software Architecture in a C# .Net stack environment
- Strong experience working with C# and Microsoft .Net Framework
- SOLID / OOP principles, use of Design Patterns and well-structured coding standards.
- Good level of experience of working with RESTful Web APIs
- An understanding of dependency injection and IoC
- Knowledge of Unit Testing
- Professional experience working with source control and CI tools such as team city
The company offer a competitive salary, a range of lifestyle and financial benefits and a long-term career growth plan.
How to apply - Hit apply if you can or contact Steven Wright at Spectrum IT Recruitment for more information. 02380 765803. StevenWright@SpectrumIT.co.uk