£50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Cosham, Portsmouth + 3 days remote working
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Technical Architect to join a rapidly growing SME technology company based near Portsmouth (Cosham) in Hampshire.
In this company you will find a close-knit team of passionate people with a mission to provide every customer with a secure and scalable system, enabling continuous availability of business-critical IT applications.
The company is growing rapidly, and they recognise the need to update the development teams to the most modern and slick working practices. As a part of this evolution, they are looking to hire a Software Architect who can lead the design process for new features they implement on their suite of products.
What you'll be doing
- Creating high-level specifications and design documents offering architectural blueprints for development implementation.
- Working closely with other members of development to ensure projects are delivered to the highest standards.
- Writing clear technical specifications including use cases, formal specifications, flow diagrams, and testing requirements.
- Managing an ever-changing scope of projects/features and delivering on complex problems whilst meeting deadlines.
You should apply if:
- You're passionate about software development and strive to solve complex challenges.
- You have experience of UX and solid attention to detail
- You have a strong background in engineering client-to-server communications using RESTful APIs.
- Experience with the Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with Google's Angular Framework.
- Cloud experience with AWS, GCP, and/or Azure.
Please get in touch with Sam Stocks at Spectrum IT Recruitment by sending your CV to SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or find and contact me through LinkedIN.