Software/Business Consultant - Fleet - £60,000
Software Consultant required by a highly successful company located in Fleet. Due to continued success and growth they are looking to hire an additional Consultant to their existing team working with clients in the financial sector. The successful Software Consultant is likely to have experience in a similar role within a software, technology or consultancy within financial services. The Software Consultant is likely to have a good mixture of analytical and technical skills combined with strong business acumen and the ability to manage projects for complex, demanding customers within financial services.
- Experience delivering hands-on Business, Product, Technical or Support consultancy for a software vendor
- Good client/customer facing skills communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience working at a Financial Services technology company delivering complex solutions to the Financial Services industry, preferably within Wealth Management
- Education to degree level
Experience in any of the following areas would be advantageous, but is not essential;
- Experience working with SQL Server, SQL queries and scripts
- Experience in Project Management
- Business or functional experience in any comparable client operations is an advantage
This is an opportunity to join a highly successful, global organisation offering the chance to work on projects with world renowned financial services companies. There is the chance to travel worldwide and lots of scope for progression long term. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk