Software Consultant / Software Implementation - Customer facing
SQL, Scripting, C#, .NET, Consultancy, Software Support
£38,000 - £45,000
A Software Implementation Consultant is required to join a thriving software company from their head office in Southampton. The successful Software Implementation Consultant will be expected to provide their technical, business and functional expertise to guide customers through to successful implementation. The role involves working with multiple teams across the business, with regular travel to customer sites - therefore a valid driver's license and own vehicle are required.
This role is ideal for those who thrive within a customer centric environment. As a leading provider of Digital Solutions, the company are tasked with many bespoke projects, to ensure the finer details aren't lost in translation. The successful Software Implementation Consultant will act as a bridge between technical internal teams (Developers, IT Support Engineers etc..) and often non-technical customers, to ensure a smooth seamless process.
- Experience delivering hands-on Business, Product, Technical or Support consultancy for a software vendor
- Advanced SQL skills - SQL queries
- Experience across the .NET framework (language constructs etc..)
- Understand the business requirements of the customer and advise how those requirements can be effectively met through the configuration the product
- Provide best practice guidance to customers
- Hands-on configuration of all Products
- Training & documentation
- Advise on user acceptance testing processes / test strategy best practices
- Relevant IT-based qualifications such as an IT-based degree
- Programming experience using C#
- Infrastructure and Networking exposure
This company boasts an excellent benefits package comprising of structured career progression prospects, company perks and the opportunity to work with a company who genuinely want to see you excel in your career.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk