Software Consultant - Product Support - Technical Account Manager
£30,000 to £40,000 plus great career development and fast track financial rewards
We are seeking a high calibre individual with strong academics in Maths, Science & IT related disciplines to join one of the UK's fastest growing technology consultancies. You will work with a diverse client portfolio including Financial Services, FTSE 100/250 and global enterprises to provide product support and consultancy in high value markets.
As a Software Consultant you will play a pivotal role in scoping, co-developing, implementing and supporting customer software, often working simultaneously on projects for a number of clients with parallel timelines for delivery. You'll be configuring software, cross-examining data, building import and export data files, problem solving, and investigating and resolving queries. You will build up a great knowledge of best practice in all aspects of software development and support, helping to drive quality and efficiency with customer satisfaction at the heart of everything you do.
To be suitable for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous SaaS or general software support experience - 1+ years commercial experience
- Working knowledge of MS SQL
- Great customer service skills and a service-oriented attitude
- A passion for solving complex problems
- Strong team-working skills
- Experience with CRM and ticketing systems (salesforce and JIRA, or similar);
- Ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Experience working alongside a development team in an agile and continuous delivery environment
- High attention to detail and an eye for financial and statistical data
- Proficiency in more than one European language other than English is also desirable
- A mathematical and/or statistical mind and academic background is highly beneficial - Exposure to Actuarial, economics, statistics, financial data or similar disciplines
- A 2.1 degree or above in a mathematical and/or scientific IT related degree - Physics, Math, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Electronics etc
- A-Level qualifications in Maths, Physics, Chemistry or similar. (A* to C Grade as a minimum)
Office location - Whiteley near Fareham, Portsmouth & Southampton, Hampshire. With occasional travel to London head office.
Apply now, please send your CV to StevenWright@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765803