Senior Software Support Engineer - C#, MS SQL, IIS, Networking, IP
£35,000 to £45,000 plus benefits and great prospects
A rewarding and diverse opportunity to join an award winning Software & Information Systems specialist developing solutions for public safety services.
This position is a customer facing role, applying your technical expertise across Mircorosft stack technology (MS SQL, .Net, IIS) to investigate a broad range of technical queries from simple single user fixes to large and complex multi-site connectivity and deployment queries.
Customer interaction and technical expertise is key as you will become the Product Expert for this particular project and application.
Summary of Experience:
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Client Technology - C#, Windows, .Net, MS SQL
- Experience of supporting web based software
- Experience administering databases - (Microsoft SQL) and basic querying
- Efficient, effective and respectful communication skills both with customers and within internal departments
- Excellent communications skills at all business levels and a talent for nuturing internal and external business relationships that yield customer ROI.
- Azure technologies (e.g. Storage, Web-Apps, Service Bus), Network Security Groups
- Elastic Search and Kibana
- Azure Application Insights, Power BI
- Telephony Systems, CTI
What is in it for you?
- Really interesting projects with some great people.
- High profile clients and exciting projects, no day will be the same and no task will be dull.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A great opportunity to progress your career and learn about a great sector.
Hit apply or call me if you don't have a CV - Lesley Morgan, Spectrum IT Recruitment.
LesleyMorgan@SpectrumIT.co.uk. 02380 765204