Software Consultant / Quality Assurance - Electronics / Engineering
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits based on experience
An experienced Software Consultant / Systems Engineer is required to join an established Engineering team helping provide System Design Quality Assurance for various Engineering products for a global business.
The role is ideally suited to experienced candidates who are looking for a senior role taking accountability for Product QA and can demonstrate technical leadership and process guidance within Engineering, Electronics, Aviation or similar.
- Working with the engineering, design and development teams to provide quality-focused technical and process support activities.
- Ensure quality issues seen in legacy products (both in factory and field) are eliminated in new systems designs.
- Create and run Integration and System tests for various software products including execution of manual and automation testing with Selenium.
- Interact with end users / customers and be able to translate their requirements into technical specifications.
- Interact with senior stakeholders to help gather business requirements.
- A strong background in Systems Engineering, Systems project delivery
- Good knowledge of processes, methods and tools related to electronics, hardware and system design and development
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, able to interact with all levels of the business
- Degree educated, ideally Computer Science, System Engineering or similar
- Exposure to the Civil Engineering / Avionics industry
The company offer scope for progression and training and an excellent benefits package. Please apply to this advert if you are interested in discussing the details.