Software Delivery Manager - Agile, Software Development
Southampton / Winchester - £50,000 + benefits
An exciting new role with a fast growing financial technology company based on the outskirts of Southampton & Winchester.
We are seeking an experienced Software Delivery Manager to work in this fast paced and dynamic software company to ensure successful project & product delivery. This is an exciting time for the business as they look to capitalise on a very successful year and grow and evolve the business.
Working here will give you a challenging and rewarding experience with a company really pushing forward.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of and manage delivery schedules for platforms and products under your remit
- Manage the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase of new features and enhancements across the platform
- Act as the central point of liaison between developers, project managers and clients as a conduit for efficient and effective delivery.
- Manage and own the delivery schedules, owning the feature delivery lifecycle to production, as part of the delivery cycle.
- Controlling release schedules and annual release planning, assisting with the management of delivery.
- Ensure adequate supply of resource across multiple scrum delivery teams ensuring we have the best operational delivery capability.
- Reviewing KPIs around resource utilisation and ensuring the teams are focussed on time, cost and quality demonstrating increasing productivity over time.
- Effectively works with development and infrastructure teams to ensure all software releases are effectively change managed against fit for purpose release schedules.
- Working closely with the central software delivery process team to achieve, establish and operate the management and governance of the department / discipline.
Summary of Experience & Qualifications:
We are looking for experienced candidates with relevant experience, ideally around 3+ years' in a similar role either as a Software Delivery Manager, Project Manager or similar.
- Experience of working in an organisation who utilises Agile (scrum) or SAFe. A Scrum qualification would be advantageous.
- CMMi and/or ITIL certification would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of enterprise resource planning
- Experience of software development, business analysis and quality assurance
- Practical Coaching experience
- Commercial leadership experience
- Staff Management of diverse teams
- Experience Developing strategy, improving performance and efficiencies.
The company are offering a competitive salary, generous benefits and the support of a committed and friendly management team.
To apply, please send your CV to LesleyMorgan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call me on 02380 765804