Software Delivery Manager / SCRUM Master
£40,000 - £50,000
An award winning software and digital services company based near Eastleigh & Southampton is seeking a highly skilled Scrum Master / Software Delivery Manager.
As a Software Delivery Manager you'll be responsible for the management of Agile methodology and delivery of projects, rolling out Agile across the group and ensuring that projects / products and goals are delivered consistently. You'll liaise across the business, from challenging senior management on change proposals to enabling project teams to produce estimates on resource requirements. You will foster a culture of innovation based on adding value by rolling out Agile approaches, evaluating the potential pros and cons and identifying any risks. You'll develop consistent ways to track progress and spot any warning signs of things going wrong in projects to provide a decisive response to significant delivery challenges by removing obstacles, or blockers to progress, constantly helping the teams become more self-organising and empowered. You will be working on a major project with customers in Norway.
* Advanced knowledge of Agile methodologies including a professional certification; exposure to Scaled Agile (LeSS, SAFe) with a technical environment, ideally with a Microsoft stack
* Experience of matrix managing multi-disciplinary teams
* Strong BA, Project Management, Programme Management and Product Delivery experience
* Strong leadership skills
* Advanced analysis and problem solving abilities with meticulous attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to engage and influence others
You will facilitate the output of the developement, test and delivery activities across the project feeding into the overall delivery of the project working alongside colleagues in Newcastle.
If you have the relevant skills please send your CV to email@example.com