Software Developer - .Net Core, RESTful Web API, UX, HTML5, CSS3, Angular, TypeScript
We have an awesome new opportunity to spend 3 years building a next generation ERP System for market leading company, you can be based in either Southampton, Hampshire or Swansea, Wales!
Our client is currently undertaking a project to build the next generation of their ERP System. This is a modern web application written in .Net Core with a RESTful API connecting to a modern UX built with HTML5, CSS3, Angular and Typescript. The project will last 3 years so this opportunity is being presented as a 3 year fixed term contract.
There may be the opportunity to continue as a permanent employee, dependent on availability at the time.
To secure this role you will need to have prior experience in the key skills and experience listed above. In addition you will have gained sound commercial experience having worked as a software developer or software engineer for at least 5 years using the .Net framework and associated technology.
What will you gain from working here? -
- 3 years continuous project work with a talented team and invested company
- A competitive salary, generous benefits, free parking and an office located on a picturesque business park with conservation areas, woodland walks etc !
What do you need to get the job? -
- Experience with Visual Studio and building ASP.Net applications in C# is essential, with .Net core experience preferred. You will learn it on the job with support of the team if you dont know it.
- Excellent experience of building RESTful web services using C# ASP.Net Web API.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server and Entity Framework.
- Familiar with Domain Driven Design and building multi-layered applications.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 (including SASS) and building responsive web sites.
- Experience of package management tools and task runners including NUGET, NPM, Grunt or Gulp.
- Familiar with Microsoft TFS or VSTS for task management and version control.
- Used to working as part of an Agile Team and delivering work in sprints.
- Experience of writing unit tests.
- Experience of developing cloud solutions, particularly Azure.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for or offers you something new and exciting to enhance your career we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to StevenWright@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call me for more info
Spectrum IT Recruitment is an expert in the field of recruitment for .Net & software technologies. If you are looking to progress your career or work on a exciting new project please get in touch as we have a huge variety of opportunities across the South.