Software Developer/Software Engineer (Exposure to Machine Learning and AI)
An amazing opportunity for a Software Developer/Software Engineer who is interested in gaining exposure in machine learning and AI has arisen where you'll be developing new algorithms and technologies within a multinational organisation working on greenfield projects.
This role is perfect for a Software Developer/Software Engineer with experience in C++ or Java who has a passion for machine learning techniques and enjoys problem solving.
The successful Software Developer/Software Engineer will have the following experience;
- Developing applications with Java or C++
- A good understanding of code design patterns
- OO language skills
- Data visualisation
- Passion for machine learning and AI
The responsibilities of the Software Developer/Software Engineer will include;
- Maintain and expand core engine algorithms
- Research new algorithms and technologies
- Productionise concepts into scalable systems
- Identify, develop and build out critical application functionalities
The Software Developer/Software Engineer role is paying a flexible salary and comes with excellent benefits including; Bonus scheme, flexible working hours, work from home opportunities, optional private medical insurance and £3,000/year reimbursement for approved training programs.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to Tomstickler@spectrumit.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294