Software Developer (VB.Net and C#)
C#, VB.Net, SQL, Azure DevOps, JIRA
A Eastleigh based Insurance provider is looking for 4x Software Developers to join their talented and fast-growing team. With nearly 40 years' worth of experience in their field, they pride themselves in being the preferred technology partner of a number of popular insurance brokers in both the UK and European markets.
With over 400 employees across multiple sites and owning 40% of the market share in what they do, they have established themselves as a true powerhouse in the software market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertaking assigned software development activities such as:
- New application development
- Feature enhancements
- Maintenance, fault investigation and resolution
- Code reviews
- Merging between source control branches
- Database scripting and optimisation
- Data migration
- Unit testing and production of test evidence
- Creation of installation packages
Key skills will include:-
· Strong .Net experience (C# and VB.Net)
· MS SQL Server
· Azure DevOps / Jira
It's an exciting time to join the business as they are undergoing a corporate transformation, including a significant acquisition that further strengthens their market position. The role is responsible for the development, support and maintenance of the legacy software / customer platforms. The role is part of a small but friendly team, and involves system maintenance, bug fixing, feature enhancement, and an aspect of new application development. There will be some development work done on our new product too. Preferred programming languages C#, .net, VB.Net, VB6.
Benefits include: -
- Competitive salary (dependent on skills and industry knowledge)
- Contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Non-contractual discretionary bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 with service
- Life assurance and critical illness cover
- Free car parking
- Season ticket travel loan scheme
- On-site canteen
- Corporate clothing
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Perkbox - an exclusive benefits platform offering a wide range of discounts and benefits.
If you have the skills required, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.