Software Developer - Maidenhead - £45,000 - £55,000
Asp.Net, VB.Net, SQL, C#
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Software Developer to progress and maintain our client's software products. The ideal software developer will be a self-motivated individual who has an eye for detail and is comfortable working on a variety of projects from software enhancements to data migrations. You will become a vital part of an experienced, multi-disciplined software development team and will be using a range of technologies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new functionality and enhancements for our client's software solution
- Promote strategic technical developments including database design and third-party software evaluation.
- Implementing new systems and data interfaces for new and existing clients.
- Build and maintain utilities for our products to be used by both development and support functions.
- Monitor supported systems where appropriate to proactively identify problems.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years software development experience
- Strong database design and data analysis skills
- Ability to focus on multiple projects at once and to troubleshoot problems quickly
- Communicates well at all levels and especially within the team environment to share and develop ideas
- SQL Server (T-SQL, Stored Procedures)
- VB.NET, C#
- HTML, CSS
Experience of the following would be useful:
- SSIS, SSRS
- DevOps and cloud experience (Azure DevOps/VSTS)
- Telerik (UI for ASP.NET, AJAX and Kendo UI for JQuery)
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIt.co.uk