A progressive technology company based in the Fareham area are looking for a Software Developer to join their talented team of developers.
The Software Developer will have the opportunity to help develop new safety solutions for customers.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Software Developer to join the team and get involved in new and exciting investment backed projects.
The responsibilities of the Software Developer will include:
- Demonstrate and role model the behaviours, culture and vision of the company
- Ensure software releases are to plan, achieve acceptable quality and follow release procedures
- Interface with key clients that have software development requirements
- Provide internal and external training of internally developed software
- Design, test and develop new features from internal and external customer requests
- Apply agile software development and test driven development methods to software development activities
- Maintain and improve internal and external systems and applications
- Manage workload of jobs using JIRA task management
- Participate in code review of own and other developers code
The Software Developer will have the following skills and experience:
- A mature, proactive and responsible approach to work
- Degree in a relevant field or equivalent relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Worked within docker / Kubernetes environments
- Python programming experience
- Use of GIT or similar version control systems
- Expertise in at least one Python framework (Django / Flask)
- An understanding of Databases and SQL
- Use of Python libraries such as NumPy and Pandas (Beneficial)
- Experience with cloud technologies (Beneficial)
This is a great opportunity to join a company who are committed to using Data and Software to improve a high profile industry. The organisation also offer an element of flexible working hours to give employees some balance if required.
The role of Software Developer is offering a salary of up to £38,000, flexible working, Pension and more.
To apply for the Software Developer role please send your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call on 02380 765 301.