Software developer required by a fast-growing software company located on the Isle of Wight. Due to the continued growth of its infrastructure the company is need of an experienced Software developer to help improve and maintain web-based programs and applications focused on the health and social care sectors.
This role offers the chance to work the latest development tools and technologies as well as the opportunity to research and utilise new development software.
- Background in web-based technologies including HTML, CSS, HTTP
- Database support for web-based services using MongoDB, MySQL, Kay Value Stores, MariaDB or equivalent
- Linux / Unix working environment
Experience in any of the following areas would be advantageous, but is not essential;
- Developing and using RESTful API's
- Docker / Linux Containers
- Working with Microservices / Service Oriented Architecture
- Writing and performing unit tests
- Unix network programming
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature please contact Jackhewittcoleman@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 282.