Some Remote working flexibility
C#, .Net Core, MVC
Our client is an award-winning digital design and development agency working with a great portfolio of clients within the UK. My client are based in Southampton, Hampshire within a short walk from the train station.
The company is achieving great results and as a result is growing fast, creating great career prospects for passionate and enthusiastic Full Stack Software Developer.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Developer who can help with the design, development and implementation of a new range of digital projects and web services. The Software Developer will join a talented team contributing through the entire app lifecycle.
If successful you will join a great company with a fantastic working culture, a buoyant and friendly working environment and a company that invests in its employees through training and new technology.
- .Net Core
- SQL Server
- Unit Testing
Desired Technical Skills (but not essential)
- Azure Devops
- EPiSERVER CMS
- Any SysOps Experience (Linux, Ubuntu, Apache2, NGINX, Windows Server, IIS)
- Development Environment Virtualisation (e.g. Docker, Vagrant and Ansible)
- Virtual Infrastructure, e.g. Azure, Amazon AWS
- Linux Programming - Command Line Scripting, Bash Scripting
- Build and Deployment Automation e.g. Azure Devops, Jenkins, DeployHQ, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
The office is friendly, laid-back but professional and they truly value and reward their employees. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a very technically minded development team helping to support a recognised and stablished customer base.
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765280